Nokia Asha 305 came into being in mid-2012. It is a 3.00-inch touchscreen with a resolution of 240 pixels × 400 pixels at a PPI of 155 pixels for each inch. The Nokia Asha 305 has 32MB RAM. The phone has 10MB of internal memory; however, you can extend the memory up to 32GB with the help of microSD card. What’s more, the Nokia Asha 305 has a 2-megapixel camera at the back.
This phone operates on 1110mAh battery. It measures 110.30 by 53.80 by 12.80 (tallness x width x thickness) as well as weighs 98.00 grams. It is a dual SIM phone. Above all, it has aspects such as Bluetooth; FM. Sensors on the as well as Accelerometer.
The process of Installing Whatsapp on Nokia Asha 305
Whatsapp is among the most trending free communication apps. You can download Whatsapp in your Windows handset; Android supported phone, iPhone as well as other PDAs. However, Nokia Asha smartphone uses a different working system, so you cannot just download Whatsapp Messenger from Whatsapp.com. In any case, now you can download Whatsapp for Nokia Asha from Nokia store, particularly and it is shielded to your compact too.
Directions on how Download or transfer Whatsapp
– After transferring or downloading the folders to your Smartphone kindly do not open it. Simply proceed with the beneath steps.
– Navigate to that folders and just press the tag on your left on your Nokia Asha 305 cell phone. It will raise the occasion.
– Alternatively just tap on the upgrade from choice. It will overhaul the WhatsApp for Nokia Asha model.
– Updating will take place as per your information availability. So please make an effort to remain persistent until it gets over.
– After redesigning it will ask your mobile number where you have given your portable number through which you are going to utilize the WhatsApp.
– You will get a confirmation call or code from the WhatsApp to check the number you have given.
– Now WhatsApp will begin to load up. Thereafter, it will start working. Try not to stress it since it will consequently adjust your contacts on the Smart Phone.