The Nokia N9 is one of the most critically acclaimed smartphones released by the Finnish communications company. The Nokia N9 has been on the market since its release on September 27th, 2011. It was developed on the Linux-based MeeGo operating system.
The Nokia N9 is available in black, blue, and red color designs, and it has as size of 3.9 inches with a 58 percent screen-to-body ratio.
This phone weighs about 5 ounces, and its front-facing 8 megapixel camera has geo-tagging, face detection, and touch-focus features. The battery of this phone is a Li-Ion 1450 mAh battery that can last up to 16 days on stand-by. The total dimensions for this phone are 4.5 x 2.4 x 0.5 inches.
People with a Nokia N9 can still get an alternative version of WhatsApp that works just like the original app found on Android phones. In the rest of this article, we will detail the steps you need to take to download WhatsApp onto a Nokia N9.
– First, click on “Web.”
– When you are on the Internet, type “openwhatsapp.org” into the Web browser at the top of the screen.
– Once you are on the new web page, you should see “Download it now” on the bottom right hand corner of the page. Click on “Download it now.”
– After this app is downloaded onto your phone, it should say “completed” by the file in your transfers list. Simply click the WhatsApp in your transfers list once it is completed. You should then find the app at the bottom of your phone.
– If you have a problem at this stage, you might need to enable debugging on your phone. Simply go to Developer Mode via Settings and Security. If Developer Mode is closed, open it. After Developer Mode is on, you can install debugging. Debugging should be the very first option in the list on this page.
– Once you have the WhatsApp application on your phone, just click it. The logo is green and has a quotation bubble with a phone in the middle of it.
– You will be asked to select your country. After that, you will have to enter your country code and then your phone number. After you have completed this, just click “Next.”
– The WhatsApp team will send a code to your Nokia N9. Write down this code on a sheet of paper if you have a bad memory. Then, plug in the code on the next step in the WhatsApp registration. After putting this code in, the WhatsApp should be ready to use on your phone.
If you have any problems with any part of this list, you can check out Aires Communication’s video tutorial on YouTube. Otherwise, this short list should help you install and use WhatsApp on your phone without too much of a hassle.