Download and Install Whatsapp on your Samsung S6102
It’s one tough Android, this 832 MHz Galaxy with 290 MB of RAM, 512 MB of internal memory, and has dual SIM. The 1300 mAh, removable battery has up to 360 stand by hours with up to 9 hours of talk time. A 3.14” touchscreen display with 256K-color, 240 x 320 pixels, 3.15 MP fixed-focus camera with geotagging. WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Stereo FM, and USB included.
It features Accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors, HTML browser, and Java! This mobile phone is great at multitasking and is extremely durable. See more about this phone here
To download WhatsApp, visit this page ..
Requires an Unlimited Data Plan and an Android 2.1 or later.
How to download and install WhatsApp
1. After making sure that your phone is fully charged, turn your Samsung S6102 Y Duos Mobile Phone on.
2. If you don’t have a Google account already, now is the time to create one in order to use the Google Store app. Just go to Google and follow the prompts to create your personal account.
3. Locate the “Google Play” or “Play Store” on your screen and tap it to open.
4. Once open, located near the top of the screen is a search bar. Using your virtual keyboard, type in “WhatsApp”.
6. Select “Download” and hit “I agree” (to terms of service).
7. Start the app and follow the prompts to create your WhatsApp account, that links to your mobile phone number.
8. Permit WhatsApp to sync your contacts for ease of messaging.
9. Use the Favorites tab for editing. All of your contacts that already have WhatsApp will be listed there.
Solving common issues
“Unknown Sources” must be enabled in order to download WhatsApp on your phone.
Go to Settings>Security>Unknown Sources> Activate.
Connecting to WhatsApp
First make sure that you have the most recent version of the app., then check your internet connection. Using a wireless connection, make sure that your phone’s Wi-Fi is turned on and that you’ve got a strong signal. Go to Settings>Mobile Networks>Data Connection. Make sure it’s activated.
For more trouble shooting go to this page