What is WhatsApp and how do you get it onto your Samsung phone?
If you want to text your buddies faster and be able to e-mail instantaneously, you must get the Samsung Chat C3222; a smart phone with a 2.2 inch display. Its lightweight and comes with a picture resolution of 220 x 176 Pixels. The internal memory is 45 Mega bytes and its dimensions are 109.5 x 58.1 x 12.3 mm. It has a built in radio, Java MIDP 2.0 and an external memory of 8 Giga bytes.
This Samsung has an optical track-pad with optical sensor for easy finger movement on the pad. The keypad is standard, and known as QWERTY; the name comes from the placement of the top left hand keys which start with the letters Q, W, E, R, T, and Y. The phone has dual SIM cards and can access popular social networking sites at top speed. The C3222 has a 1.3 megapixel camera with sharp photo upload and a 4x digital zoom.
The WhatsApp is a mobile messaging app that’s free and you don’t have to pay SMS charges. It’s popular and really easy to download and install on your Samsung C3222. Make sure you follow the accurate installation guidelines for the WhatsApp app before you start downloading it. If you want to stay in touch with your friends and family via video, images and email, without having to pay for messaging, go to http://www.whatsapp.com/ where you can read about Whatsapp, how it works and start using it on a daily basis.
Download the app, free of charge, by following these 8 steps:
1) Open a Google Play Store app that is already on your Android Samsung device.
3) Simply type-in the words: “WhatsApp.”
4) Now you can select and search for the “WhatsApp Messenger” under the app list.
5) Gently tap on “Install” while you are on the WhatsApp Messenger screen.
6) After being prompted from the “App Permission” screen, simply click “Accept.”
7) Wait for the app to be completely downloaded to your Samsung phone.
8) As soon as the download is complete you will be notified. Just look at the status bar.
Now you’re ready and well-equipped to use your WhatsApp app to reach out to your family and friends, as well as the world around you!